The Multiflex service
– even without separate provider QoS settings – is capable of transmitting
Ethernet frames containing voice or multimedia traffic, in addition to LAN data
transmission. Based on subscriber demand, with the help of Magyar Telekom,
priority can be ensured for the transmission of priority traffic via the
customer network connection, and it can also be protected against non-priority
As part of the QoS
service, Magyar Telekom shares the port transmission rate, set at the service
access point, among the three priority categories. The sharing is done in such
a way that priority transmission is ensured for traffic belonging to priority
one category up to 75% of the port speed, while up to 17% for traffic belonging
to priority two category. With this classification, the aggregated traffic
arriving to the port, shall not get congested up to transmission rates not
exceeding the above values. The above settings do not mean a speed limitation,
because the priority or non-priority traffic can fully utilize the port
transmission rate, in complete absence of the other.
A version of the Multiflex
service that provides real (not only based on taking business risk) improvement
of SLA parameters.
- Increased availability: The annual average availability of the service at subscriber access points is 99,75% (default 99,5%).
- Reduced fault repair time: Quality complaint fault repair time: 10 hours (default 14 hours).
- Professional service installation: Installation with additional end-end measurements, and logging/recording thereof.
- Quick(er) installation: the installation time (number of service provider-dependent workdays, from raising the demand to completing the installation) in case of Multiflex Premium, cannot exceed 15 days for 80% of all lines of the same type).
AThe Redundancy option
offers the possibility of using a service that offers higher reliability. In
case of redundant subscriber access, the access routes are constructed using
different media and/or along different paths.
The premium quality
values of the option are the following:
- Service hours: 24 hours × 365 days
- Reduced fault repair time: 99,9%
- Proactive fault repair: yes
- Maximum fault repair in case of complete endpoint failure: 8 hours